Wednesday 12 May 2010

Heart036




Download

* The Packers - Hole In The Wall
* The Playboy Five - Spoonful
* The Merits - Arabian Jerk
* Tom Tumbleweed - Tumbling Down
* Jeb Stewart - Will I Ever Be Free
* O V Wright With The Keys - That's How Strong My Love Is
* Irene Reid - Dirty Old Man
* Maggie Thrett - Soupy
* Inez & Charlie Foxx - La De Da I Love You
* Little Natalie & Henry - Teardrops Are Falling
* Reggie Garner - Hotline
* Willie Hatcher - Head Over Heels
* John Standberry Jr - Marie
* Bobby Smith & The Dreamgirls - Now He's Gone
* The Blenders - Graveyard
* The Dynamics - Misery
* Derek Martin - Don't Put Me Down Like This
* Joe Simon - Just Like Yesterday
* Charles Spurling - She Cried Just A Minute
* Jimmy Armstrong - I Believe I'll Love On
* The Cautions - Is It Right
* Herbie Goins & The Nightimers - Number One In Your Heart
* Johnny Bragg - They're Talking About Me
* The Patterson Singers - How Can You Say That Ain't Love
* Ruby Andrews - You Can Run