Monday 10 May 2010

Heart015




Download

* Al McCarther - His True Love For You
* Bill Bush - I’m Waiting
* Brenda Holloway - When I’m Gone
* Nella Dodds - Come See About Me
* The Velvettes - Needle In A Haystack
* The Debonaires - Loving You Takes All Of My Time
* Barbara Lewis - Someday We’re Gonna Love Again
* Little Bryant - Meet Me Halfway
* The Channels - Anything You Can Do
* Candi & The Kisses - The 81
* Barbara Lynn - Earthquake
* Gloria Jones - Tainted Love
* The Frank Popp Ensemble - Breakaway
* Frank Wilson - Do I Love You (Indeed I Do)
* Herbert Hunter - Love Has Taken Over Me
* The Isley Brothers - Why When Love Is Gone
* Chuck Wood - Seven Days Too Long
* Roger & The Gypsies - Pass The Hatchet
* Barrett Strong - Money (That’s What I Want)
* Jimmy Frazer - Of Hopes & Dreams
* Don Gardner - My Baby Likes To Boogaloo
* Freddy King - Now I’ve Got A Woman
* Little Luther - Eenie Meenie Minie Moe
* Phil Upçhurch Combo - You Can’t Sit Down
* Bill Dennis - I’ll Never Let You Get Away
* Joe Tex - I Want To Be free
* Mel Torme - I’m Comin Home