Wednesday 12 May 2010

Heart030




Download

* Bobby Hebb - Sunny
* Nina Simone - See Line Woman
* Ernestine Anderson - Keep An Eye On Love
* Gladys Knight - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
* Sugar Pie DeSanto - Soulful Dress
* Marvin Gaye - One More Heartache
* Soul Sister - Think About The Good Times
* Smokey Robinson - I Gotta Dance To Keep From Crying
* Chris Clark - From Head to Toe
* Alder Ray - My Heart Is In Danger
* Jimmy Holliday - The New Breed
* Sandy Nelson - I Don’t Need No Doctor
* Emperors - Karate
* Chris Farlowe - She’s Alright
* John Mayall - Crawling Up A Hill
* Bo Diddley - We’re Gonna Get Married
* The Megatons - Shimmy Shimmy Walk, Part 1
* Little Sonny - Wade In The Water
* Anna King - Mama’s Got A Bag Of Her Own
* Memphis Soul Band - Testify
* Mitty Collier - My Babe
* Jimmy Hughes - It Ain’t What You Got
* King Curtis - Green Onions
* Irma Thomas - Time Is On My Side