Monday 10 May 2010

Heart016




Download

* Barbara Lynn - This Is The Thanks I Get
* The Soulettes - Bring Your Fine Self Home
* The Flirtations - Little Darlin
* Betty Lavette - What Condition, My Condition Was In
* Ann Sexton - You Been Gone Too Long
* The Marvelettes - Destination Anywhere
* The Lost Souls - Secret Of Mine
* The Metro’s - Since I Found My Baby
* Elbie Parker - Please Keep Away From Me
* Gene Chandler - Nothing Can Stop Me
* Pal Rakes & The Prophets - Can’t Deny The Hurt
* Jo Armstead - I Feel An Urge Comin On
* Spencer Wiggins - Let’s Talk It Over
* The Fabulous Downbeats - Life Goes On
* Cliff Nobles - My Love Is Getting Stronger
* Carla Thomas - I’ll Never Stop Loving You
* The Inspirations - Touch Me, Hold Me, Kiss Me
* The Flirtations - Nothing But A Heartache
* Jackie Wilson - The Who Who Song
* Sugar Pie De Santo - Go Go Power
* The Citations - Keep The Faith
* The Valentines - Breakaway
* Judy Street - What
* Cindy Scott - I Love You Baby
* The Sapphires - Evil One