Monday 10 May 2010

Heart017




Download

* Barbara Lynn - Take Your Love And Run
* The Tangeers - Let My Heart And Soul Be Free
* Rozetta Johnson - Mine Was Real
* The Volumes - I Just Can’t Help Myself
* The Quotations - I Don’t Have To Worry
* Theresa Lindsay - I’ll Bet You
* Florence Devore - Kiss Me Now Don’t Kiss Me Later
* Lorraine Chandler - I Can’t Hold On
* Geno Washington - I’ve Been Hurt By Love
* Bob Relf - Blowing My Mind To Pieces
* The Pointer Sisters - Send Him Back
* Ella Fitzgerald - Get Ready
* Shane Martin - I Need You
* Gene Anderson - Baby I Dig You
* Reparta & The Delrons - Panic
* Melba Moore - The Magic Touch
* The Admirations - You Left Me
* The Vibrations - Cause You’re Mine
* Delights Orchestra - King Of The Horse
* Ted Taylor - Somebody’s Always Trying
* The Kindly Shepherds - Lend Me Your Hand
* Donnie Elbert - Sweet Baby
* Carl Hall - Mean It Baby
* Esther Phillips - Just Say Goodbye