Monday 10 May 2010

Heart018




Download

* Garnet Mimms - As Long As I Have You
* Etta James - Seven Day Fool
* Hank Jacobs - Elijah Rockin’ With Soul
* Candy And The Kisses - Looky, Looky (What I Got)
* Betty Everett - Too Hot To Hold
* Little Anthony & The Imperials - Gonna Fix You Good
* Tina Britt - The Real Thing
* The Chiffons - The Real Thing
* Barbara Randolph - I Got A Feeling
* The Jades - I’m Where It’s At
* The Charmaines - I Idolise You
* The Pussycats - I Want Your Love
* The Milestones & Little Leroy - The Joker
* Joey Dee - Good Little You
* Tommy Dodson - One Day Love
* Barbara Banks - River Of Tears
* Frankie & The Classicals - What Shall I Do
* Honey Townsend - The World Again
* Linda Jones - Just Can’t Live My Life
* Susan Barrett - What’s It Gonna Be
* Willie Kendrick - Change Your Ways
* Roy Hamilton - Crackin’ Up Over You
* The Virginia Wolves - Stay
* The Spellbinders - Help Me (Get Myself Back Together Again)
* The Orlons - Spinning Top