Wednesday 12 May 2010

Heart032




Download

* Ann Hodge - You’re Welcome Back
* George Stone - Hole In The Wall
* Tommy Navarro - I Cried My Life Away
* Lil’ Bob - My Heart’s On Fire
* Persuasions - Chain Gang
* Albert Washington - You Gonna Miss Me
* Etta James - Something’s Got A Hold On Me
* Koko Taylor - Wang Dang Doodle
* Mable John - Able Mable
* Lonesome Lee - Lonely Travellin
* Freddy King - Now I’ve Got A Woman
* Lester Young - I Love My Baby (Unreleased)
* The Daylighters - Oh Mom (Teach Me How To Uncle Willie)
* Good Timers - Chain Of Fools
* JJ Barnes - Everytime I See You I Go Wild
* Roy Redmond - Ain’t That Terrible
* HB Barnum - Heartbreaker
* Rufus Lumley - I’m Standing
* Eddie Holland - Leaving Here
* Sandy Nelson - I Don’t Need No Doctor
* Derek And Ray - Interplay
* Jimmy McGriff - I’ve Got A Woman (Part 1)
* Tommy Neal - Going To A Happening
* Billy Butler & The Enchanters - Right Track
* Marva Whitney - Saving My Love For My Baby