Monday 10 May 2010

Heart019




Download

* Bobby Kline - Say Something Nice To Me
* JJ Jackson - It Seems Like I’ve Been Here Before
* Little Foxes - So Glad Your Love Don’t Change
* Billy Butler & The Chanters - Can’t Live Without Her
* Walter Jackson - That’s What Mama Say
* Willie Hightower - Because I Love You
* The Chymes - Bring It Back Home
* Beverley Ann - You’ve Got Your Mind On Other Things
* Williams,T.J. & Two Shades Of Soul - Baby I Need You
* Teen Turbans - We Need To Be Loved
* Dynells - Call On Me
* Joanie Sommers - Don’t Pity Me
* The Timebox - Beggin’
* The Fuzz - I’m So Glad
* Lorelei - S.T.O.P.
* Bobby Hebb - Love, Love, Love
* Al De Lory - Right On
* The Elgins - Heaven Must Have Sent You
* Cindy Scott - Time Can Change A Love
* Dee Irwin - I Only Get This Feeling
* The Crystals - Are You Trying To Get Rid Of Me Baby
* Sandi Sheldon - You’re Gonna Make Me Love You
* Voice Box - I Want It Back (Your Love)
* Yvonne Baker - You Didn’t Say a Word